Monday, December 31, 2007

New start

Starbirds got stalled long enough that I've lost track where I was with it and would have to start again.

Instead, I started to write ­– on my new Nokia E90 communicator – a short story in a similar, but not identical, setting. The working title is Beethoven's first murder.

"You fucking necrophile! Stop! I will kill you!" Boris shouted. Kimi was not inclined to comply. He biked down the Xxx fixme street, made a fast turn to the right with his heart in his throat and proceeded along the Yyy fixme street to his house. He looked backward and saw Boris race a couple of seconds behind. He left his bike on the street and ran fast inside the house. Once he got the door closed, he breathed deeply. Almost immediately Boris started pounding on the door and scream obscenities. It would not take long for Boris to realize that the windows would be a fast and simple way in. Kimi ran to his computer and plugged the camera in.

Today's wordcount: 793 (and I'm not done yet)

No comments: